These Healthy Pumpkin Muffins are a family favourite and usually only last a few days. They are delicious, low sugar and an amazing snack or breakfast side. Naturally gluten and dairy free! Simple to make and so tasty!
Now I am one of those ladies that could eat pumpkin all year long not just for the holidays, which is why these are one of my favourite muffin recipes. I love recipes that taste good but that are healthy too. I try to stay away from refined sugar and just love that these are sweetened with honey.
Not I make my own oat flour in the blender but if you do not have one then you can substitute oats for oat flour.
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1 1/2 cups Pure Pumpkin puree
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
Pasta & Grains
- 2 cups Oats, old fashioned (need to be blended into a flour- you will need a good blender for this)
Baking & Spices
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
Lets get started!
- Blend your oats to create oat flour . Make sure it is smooth and then set in a mixing bowl.
- Next blend all your wet ingredients.
- Add your remaining dry ingredients to the flour and mix in the mixing bowl.
- Once mixed add your dry ingredients to the blender and blend with the wet ingredients.
- Grease your mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes and enjoy! If using regular sized muffin tins baking time will be about 20-25 minutes. Check with a toothpick.